Senior Social Worker - Child Protection - South West - £35 per hour
Our client in the South West is looking for a motivated and experience Senior Social Worker to join their Long-Term Child protection Team.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone who looking for their next promotion, pay rise or to experience a new and growing environment.
Benefits as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Responsibilities as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker:
* Undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans, and manage a range of the most complex caseload to maintain or improve the wellbeing of children and young people. Professionally mentor and support other colleagues.
* Plan, deliver and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate review cases.
* Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure children and young people's interests are supported.
* Ensure operational support and delivery of an Assessment Service for children in need or at risk of protection.
* Work directly with children and young people, the work has significant implications for the well-being of individuals and might involve situations where service users' personal liberty and or safety is at risk Professional colleagues, other providers and external agencies to gather and exchange information and co-ordinate actions. Represent the Council at multi-agency meetings.
Requirements of this Senior Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.