Assistant Team Manager - MASH - Slough - £51,608 to £53,807 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Work Assistant Team Manager to join the MASH Service based in Slough.
As an Assistant Team Manager for the MASH Service in Slough, you will provide day to day management of the team and provide appropriate support and challenge to ensure the delivery of high-quality services in order to safeguard the welfare of children and young people.
What you will be doing:
* Responsible for undertaking social work on allocated cases producing outcome based plans, having regard to the needs of, and risks to, children and their families.
* Manage the distribution of caseloads to ensure that the child or young person's needs are met appropriately.
* Chair the first and transfer core groups and CIN meetings to a high standard, supporting social workers in further meetings as required.
* Supervise social workers and non qualified staff in the team as per Slough Children First's supervision policy, supporting and supervising social work students, acting as a mentor to support them through their professional training.
* Lead hub / group supervision to a high standard ensuring that all team members are aware of progress on cases.
* Provide day to day supervision on case work to a high standard.
What we are looking for:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Post qualified experience
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK