Senior Social Worker - Children's Team - South London - £32 to £35 per hour
Are you an experienced Social Worker looking for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a highly supportive Children's Team based in South London.
You will use your previous Children's experience to create a positive impact on children and their families in the area.
What you will receive:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Your main responsibilities:
* Undertake Viability / Regulation 24 assessments, Connected Persons assessments (Form C) and Special Guardianship assessments.
* Formulate Special Guardianship Support Plans
* Undertake supervisory visits to Family and Friends carers from temporary approval until presentation to Fostering Panel.
* Support Reg 24 carers as Supervising Social Worker.
* Participate in duty rota, team meetings, service meetings.
* Engage in group reflective supervision.
What you need:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.