Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Slough - £37,731 to £42,839 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Referral & Assessment team based in Slough.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be responsible for undertaking allocated cases and producing outcome-based plans to help reflect the needs of and risks to vulnerable children and their families.
To thrive in this role, you will develop effective relationships with children, young people and their families to improve the impact of work and determine the level of service available.
What you will be doing:
* Use evidence-based practice to determine how service users needs will be met subject to resources, statutory responsibilities, within the framework of council policies and procedures.
* Be responsible for effective individual performance in line with national standards and performance indicators, including receiving regular supervision.
* Ensure that the needs of service users/carers from all communities are addressed, and that close attention is paid to equalities issues in all aspects of work.
* Develop effective relationships with children, young people and their families to improve impact of work and determine the level of service available ensuring written plans are agreed with the CYP and their families and reflect their views.
* Complete financial assessments and, where appropriate, to determine contributions and levels of need/service.
What we are looking for:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Post qualified experience
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK