Team Manager - Children's Safeguarding - Slough - £55,394 to £57,417 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join the Safeguarding Team based in Slough.
With market leading salaries paying up to £57,417 there has never been a better time to join the team on their journey to improve services to Slough's children and families!
Benefits you will receive:
* Employee Assistance Programme ensures you have access to support and advice whenever you need it
* Great relocation package if you're having to move to work in Slough
* Retention reward of £1,000 after 18 months (SW, SSW/CP, ATM and TM roles)
* Part of the Tusker personal car lease scheme
* Access to the Blue Light Card offering discounts at hundreds of high street and online stores
* Use of pool cars so you can use public transport, cycle or car share to work and still drive to local appointments.
* Offer season ticket loans to reduce the cost of public transport
* Staff recognition scheme to acknowledge and reward the great work of our colleagues
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Agile working supported by technology
* Offer flexible working to help support your work/life balance
What you will be doing:
* Lead manage and be accountable for a team of Assistant Team Managers, Senior Social Workers, Social Workers and other professionals in the delivery of statutory and legislative duties and requirements.
* Lead the team to safeguard and promote the welfare of vulnerable children and young people in Slough whilst effectively managing risk.
* Ensure the key performance targets as they apply to the team, the service and Slough Children First are met.
* Carry out this role in a collaborative manner that promotes equality of opportunity and joint working with other teams across Slough Children First and partners, while challenging and supporting the team to ensure timely and suitable outcomes for child, young people and their families.
* Take a leading role in promoting, delivering and embracing Slough Children First's values to your team and peers to help deliver our vision of making our children safe, secure and successful.
* Ensure that all multi-disciplinary resources are available to ensure that the quality of practice with children, young people and families is of a consistently high quality and is also cost effective.
What we are looking for:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Post qualified experience
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK