Social Worker - Children Looked After - Hertfordshire - £32,741 to £40,728 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children Looked After Service. The role is available in office locations in Stevenage, Hemel Hempstead or Hertford however the role is currently remote.
As a Social Worker, you will be working at the forefront of best practice to deliver first class support to vulnerable children and families which will expose you to managing complex and diverse caseloads.
Benefits you will receive:
* Competitive starting salary of between £36,234 and £39,728 per annum depending on experience(this is including Market Forces payment)
* Newly qualified social worker will start from £32,672 per annum ( Including Market Forces payment )
* Welcome one off payment of £1000 for all external appointments who have completed their ASYE
* Market Forces payment of up to £5000 (£4000 for CLA teams)
* Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidate that need to relocate for the role
* Car lease scheme
* Free parking at all of our sites
* Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
* Flexible working arrangements including working from home and flexi time with accessibility to equipment to work from home, for this role
* Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
* Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
What you will be doing:
* Carrying out assessments and developing plans to support children & families using leading edge practices to create effective solutions.
* Deliver good social work practice, with excellent written and verbal skills as you are required to prepare and deliver welfare reports to conferences and court hearings.
* Display substantial knowledge of childcare legislation and experience of conducting assessments as well as presenting care plans to conferences and reviews.
* Passionate about working with families to achieve the best outcome and will be a competent and proactive team player to support the smooth running and working of the service.
What we are looking for:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Post qualified experience
* Registered with Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK