Senior Social Worker- Looked After Children - North East London - £31 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the Looked After Children Team based in North East London.
You will use your previous experience with working with children and provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
Benefits of this role:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Your main responsibilities:
* Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families, and carers.
* Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
* Write high quality reports as required and where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
* Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
* Be familiar with local resource networks and undertake capacity building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations.
* Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.