Social Worker - Physical & Sensory Impairment - Essex - £32,065 to £43,839 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Physical & Sensory Impairment Service based in Essex.
As a successful candidate, you will have previous experience working with sensory impairment, be able to undertake deafblind and sensory assessments or has a keen interest and is willing to train in these areas.
Benefits you will receive:
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
What you will be doing:
* Working to support adults, and their families, who have complex social needs and are more vulnerable as a result of disability, exclusion, or diminished capacity.
* Maximise service users potential to live independently.
* Ensure that adults and their families are safeguarded
* Working with community groups, family and carers.
* Ensure advocacy for service users with physical or sensory impairments.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work