Senior Social Worker - Children's Assessment Team - South Gloucestershire - up to £40,876 per annum + £3,000 bonus
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Children's Assessment Team in South Gloucestershire.
South Gloucestershire Council have a strong culture of giving staff the time, freedom and support to explore new and better ways of doing things, so they are looking for candidates keen to use their creativity to deliver high quality, child-centred practices, which ensure the best outcomes for vulnerable children.
Benefits as a Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Generous Salary
* £3,000 welcome payment
* Money off weekly shops
* Discounted high street vouchers across loads of reputable brands
* Child Care Vouchers
* Local Government Pension Contributions
* Generous Annual Leave
Duties as a Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Assessing and managing risk of possible or actual harm to children and ensuring they are kept safe and protected from abuse through undertaking statutory assessments of cases including Child Protection investigations.
* Working within current legislation, the City Council's policies and core values, and Departmental policies and procedures.
* Responsibility for a caseload, including cases which can be of a complex and challenging nature and undertake child protection investigations, case work for children in care and children in need, acting as the Lead Safeguarding Professional.
* Undertaking accurate and sensitive assessments of Service Users, Carers and Families, where their situation could be complex and high-risk.
* Responsibility of completing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and updating Care & Support Plans through person-centred planning principles and relevant procedures
* Conducting formal supervision sessions and screening referrals.
Requirements as a Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work