Social Worker - LAC Team - Flintshire - £32 to £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the LAC Team based in Flintshire.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to put their previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. As a worker you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Benefits as a LAC Team Social Worker include:
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/Remote Working
Duties as a LAC Team Social Worker include:
* Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative and evaluate their own and others practice.
* Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
* Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers.
* Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers.
* Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
* Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
* Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
* Write high quality reports as required and where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
Requirements as a LAC Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.