Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner (RMN, SW or OT) - Older Adults Community Mental Health - Oxford - Up to £30 per hour
We are recruiting for various Mental Health Practitioners for our client in Oxford.
The successful candidate will aim to focus on providing appropriate, effective interventions to assist service users to meet daily health, social care and wellbeing needs.
Applications are welcomed from RMNS, Social Workers and OTs.
Benefits of this role:
* Competitive pay
* Ongoing contract
* Supportive team
Your main responsibilities:
* Care of Older adults with mental health needs both functional and dementia.
* Assessment of mental health needs, care planning with psychosocial interventions, care coordination.
* Report and record within agreed timeframes, all activity relating to information reporting and performance requirements.
* Maintain the single health and social care record, ensuring both paper and electronic records are kept up to date in accordance with professional and organisational standards.
* Personally, build and lead others to build, hope inspiring relationships with service users, which acknowledge the personal journey of each person, and focus on strengths and aspirations to allow the creation of meaningful personal recovery plans.
* Participate in management, caseload, and clinical supervision in accordance with trust policy.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.