Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO - North Yorkshire - Up to £45 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer (Qualified Social Worker) to join our client in North Yorkshire.
The successful Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) will require excellent verbal and written communication skills, and will need to be insightful, skilled and passionate about working with children and young people of all ages and developmental abilities.
As an IRO, you will help engage children with planning for their lives and achieve best outcomes with them.
The benefits of this Independent Reviewing Officer role:
* Up to £45 per hour
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
Duties as an Independent Reviewing Officer include:
* Independently chair child protection conferences and/or the statutory reviews of children looked after ensuring that plans are in place that are robust, achievable and regularly reviewed.
* Work closely with the Social Workers and Team Managers across our Children and Families teams and strengthen our existing team of Independent Reviewing Officers by ensuring that the plans for children fully reflect each child's needs.
* Ensure that all planning processes meet regulatory requirements and reflect best practice to maintain a focus on achieving best outcomes for the child.
* Provide robust oversight of the progression of Children's plans and where there are blocks provide robust and authoritative communication and escalation processes to negotiate within the authority up to the highest level to seek resolution and outcomes required for the child
Essential requirements of this Independent Reviewing Officer role:
* Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience in Children's Services
* Social Work England registered
* Previous experience as an Independent Reviewing Officer
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.