Social Worker - Duty & Assessment - Hull - £35.64 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Duty & Assessment Team based in Hull.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of writing assessments and of working in a frontline Children's Social Care Team.
Benefits as a Duty & Assessment Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Duty & Assessment Social Worker include:
* Manage cases varying in complexity, organise packages of support to service users, assess levels of risk to their health and well-being and, in conjunction with them and their families/carers, monitor and review their situations so that support can be adjusted as appropriate to their needs.
* Work directly with family members providing advice and guidance. Work to empower service users, promote their participation in planning and evaluation of services to increase their levels of self-sufficiency, competence and to facilitate independence from social service assistance.
* Liaise with and take a professional lead in involving appropriate staff and agencies and cases and arrange for contact as necessary to meet the needs of service users
* Take initiative in establishing resource, for instance, group work programmes and specialist counselling to meet the needs of service users.
* Ensure that statutory responsibilities are undertaken for children including visiting children, arranging reviews, reporting to the court, delivering within timescales, and meeting any other national and local performance targets
* Carry out initial, core and other specialised assessments as per national guidelines and within prescribed timescales to formulate support plans for service users and coordinate their implementation or refer the case to the appropriate service area for support to child/family.
Requirements as a Duty & Assessment Social Work include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.