Social Worker - Locality Team - West Midlands - £32 per hour
Are you passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people?
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Locality Team based in the West Midlands.
You will be managing a Children in Need and Long-Term Child Protection, caseload whilst providing a high quality and comprehensive social work service to children and young people, their families, and carers.
Benefits of this role:
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
Responsibilities of this role:
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Liaising with other professionals
* Case conferences
* Attending court
* Chairing child protection conferences and meetings
* Single assessments
Essential requirements of this role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.