Senior / Social Worker - Children in Need - Wandsworth - up to £42,710 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker or Social Worker to join the Children in Need Team based in Wandsworth.
In this role, the successful Social Worker will be required to assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes.
Benefits you will receive:
* 3,000 retention bonuses
* £2,000 Welcome Payment
* Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
What you will be doing:
* Undertaking interviews, observation and gather information from children, families and other agencies.
* Analyse, summarise and evaluate this information to provide a holistic assessment of a child's needs.
* Communicating effectively with other agency professionals.
* Providing written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence.
* Developing and managing Child Protection Plans for all children on the Child Protection Register in line with child protection procedures.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work