Social Worker / Senior Practitioner - Safeguarding Team - Redbridge (Ilford) - Up to £46,839 per annum
We are currently recruiting a Social Worker or Senior Practitioner to join the Safeguarding team based in Redbridge.
Recently rated as outstanding by OFSTED and nominated for a prestigious Local Government Chronical Award recognising the best children's services in the country.
Our client offer a family approach to the care of children in Redbridge across a range of teams including CPAT (Referral and Assessment), Community Social Work, Looked after Children, Adoption and Fostering, Children with Disabilities and family intervention teams.
If you have experience in a similar Children services role, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of this Social Work role:
* Retention payment up to £3,000
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* 36 hour working week
* Generous holiday allowance, 31 days plus bank holidays
* Enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave schemes
* Flexible working arrangements and working from home
* Access to comprehensive training and development programme
* Season ticket travel - interest free loan to pay for travel between work and home
What you will be doing…
* Provide a quality social work service to children, young people and their families/carers
* Ensure an environment which safeguards and promotes their welfare and enables children wherever possible to remain within their family and community.
* Practice effectively, exercising higher quality judgements, in situations of increasing complexity, risk, uncertainty and challenge.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work