Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities/ Assessment Team - North London - Up to £32 per hour
Are you passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of Adults and the community?
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Adults Community/ Learning Disabilities/Assessment Team based in the North London.
You will manage their own workload, undertake assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assess client's needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
* You will provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
* You will assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes, and their own Homes
* You will manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
* You will ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
* You will maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals, and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
* Dealing with complex and varied cases
* Completing fact finding and full investigations
* You will identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
* You must be Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Have post-qualified experience in Social Work
* Have a degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.