Advanced Social Worker - MASH - Wandsworth - up to £50,910 per annum
£5,000 welcome payment
We are currently recruiting an Advanced Social Worker to join the MASH team based in Wandsworth.
You will be a key member of the MASH Team, bringing experience, skills and a commitment to our relational practice. Working with other Advanced Practitioners and the MASH Team Manager, you will ensure the effective and timely allocation of tasks within the Team ensuring children and young people receive the right service within the right framework.
Your benefits as an Advanced Social Worker:
* £5,000 welcome payment
* Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
Your main responsibilities:
* Have a thorough understanding of current legislation and the London Safeguarding Children Procedure and Practice Guidance and be committed to relational practice.
* Can provide clear, supportive, and appropriate consultation to partners about referrals they have made to the MASH.
* Are respectful and able to support and challenge agencies across the partnership
* Ensure the practice in the MASH is timely and supports our vision, values, and culture of quality.
* Can work with your colleagues in the MASH and be part of improvement plans to create an outstanding service for children and young people.
* Experience of supervising students, and or other practitioners.
* You have a Social Work England registration
* You are eligible to work in the UK
* You hold a full UK licence
* You have Post-qualified experience in Social Work
* You have a degree level or equivalent in Social Work