Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding Team - North East - £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the Safeguarding Team based in the North East.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Social Worker who has the drive to make a positive difference to children's lives.
Your benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
* You will prepare and maintain case records and other casework information
* You will formulate care plans in partnership based on the child or young person's assessment of need
* You will work in partnership with children, young people and those connected to them, to co-create plans that meet the identified need
* You will manage an agreed caseload of child and young people to safeguard and protect the welfare of young people
* You will complete short-term work to meet needs and prevent long term involvement
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.