Project Social Worker - Duty and Assessment - Halton - £49.84 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Children's Social Workers to join a Duty and Assessment Project based in Halton. The team was set up from scratch in June 2020 and has been given great feedback from OFSTED.
As a Project Social Worker, you will benefit from:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Very supportive team and management
* Free parking
* Training opportunities available
* Stable team
* Flexible working/ability to work from home
What will you be doing as a Project Social Worker?
* Managing cases varying in complexity
* Organising packages of support to service users
* Working directly with family members providing advice and guidance
* Working to empower service users through planning and evaluating services to increase their levels of self-sufficiency, competence and to facilitate independence from social service assistance
* Liaising with and take a professional lead in involving appropriate staff and agencies and cases and arrange for contact as necessary to meet the needs of service users
* Carrying out initial, core and other specialised assessments to formulate support plans for service users
Essential requirements of this Project Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.