Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Sefton - £40 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Children's Locality Team based in Sefton.
The role will be based in either their Central, North, and South areas/offices, in which your preferences can be discussed. The service also has a separate Duty and Assessment Team.
As a Social Worker, you will benefit from:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Flexible working (working from home/ condensed weeks available)
* No hot desking
* Free parking
* Supportive team/ management
* Friendly working environment
* Regular supervision
* Open plan office
* Duty rota is once a month
What will you be doing as a Social Worker?
* You will be liaising with other professionals
* You will be working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* You will complete single assessments
* You will be chairing child protection conferences and attending case conferences
* You will be attending court and Child protection meetings
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
Essential requirements of this Project Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.