Social Worker - New Pilot Child in Need/Family Intervention Team - Wrexham - £42 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to become part of a new pilot Child in Need/Family Intervention Team in Wrexham.
As a successful Social Worker, you will lead the development of engagement and participation with children and young people across children's social care.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new pilot team working with children and their families under the remit of a care and support plan, and to work with families in an outcome focused way, ensuring that families are supported in line with the Social Services and Wellbeing (Wales) Act 2014.
As a Social Worker, you will benefit from:
* Excellent pay rate
* Highly supportive team and management
* Opportunity to become part of a new pilot team
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as a Social Worker?
* You will work closely with the threshold criteria for care and support cases alongside the Children's Social Care threshold document and eligibility element of the Social Services and Wellbeing Act and all cases will be assessed against this criteria.
* You will promote a good standard of step-down procedure for children and their families that have been open to the department where they move from requiring statutory, safeguarding and specialist support to targeted and universal services and interventions.
* You will be expected to work alongside Early Help professionals from a range of services and sectors who are crucial to the step-down process as they enable continued targeted and universal support for identified cases once statutory services step out and close.
* Risk assessment and multiagency discussion will be applied to identify any cases which may not be immediately ready for step down and may require an additional short term period of care and support, or escalating to child protection
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.