Social Worker - Assessment Team - Liverpool - £40 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join a busy Assessment Team in Liverpool.
As a successful Social Worker, you will have experience of single assessments, as well as managing child in need and child protection cases.
As a Social Worker, you will benefit from:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Long term contracts available
* Regular support and supervision
* Access to relevant training and support
* Free parking
* Flexible working from home and in the office
What will you be doing as a Social Worker?
* Establishing and implementing action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people, and their families, in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
* Carrying out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
* Providing detailed reports for statutory reviews, child protection conferences, panels and courts as required.
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need.
* Attending court.
* Child protection meetings and case conferences
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.