Social Worker - Children in our Care - Greater London - £32 to £35 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a Children in our Care Team based in Greater London.
You will be Working effectively with children, young people & families/carers to achieve positive change and improved outcomes.
This a great opportunity to join a well-established authority in a highly supportive and achieving team.
Your benefits as Social Worker:
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
* You will write court reports and give evidence in relation to children at risk during legal proceeding
* You will assess, plan, review and provide support to a child, family or carer with complex family or social care needs, taking full account of appropriate legal frameworks, policy, and guidance
* You will be working collaboratively, building effective working relationships with other professionals, internally and externally.
* Carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses to safeguard a child from abuse, neglect, or exploitation.
* You will arrange appropriate alternative care (including, where appropriate a permanent home) in collaboration with children, young people, and their parents/carers where the parents/carers cannot care for them
* You will maintain up to date, accurate and high-quality records of activity on cases.
* Participate in a range of planning and decision-making forums including case discussions, Strategy Meetings, Legal Planning meetings, Child Protection Conferences, Statutory Reviews
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.