Social Worker - Looked after children/ Permanence Team - North West London - £32 to £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Social Worker to join the Permanence Team based in North West London.
You will improve the lives of vulnerable children and young people and for you to have the support, freedom, equipment, and resources to do their best possible work.
You'll join a close-knit team of like-minded, enthusiastic professionals, striving to achieve the best possible outcomes for children.
Your Benefits as a Social Worker:
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
Your main responsibilities include:
* You will work as part of the duty system within the team as required.
* You will support and safeguard looked after children and children in need and their families and implement the relevant policies and procedures, including the relevant assessments and reviews in conjunction with partners from other agencies.
* You will formulate appropriate plans to meet identified needs and to arrange for the implementation of such plans, in conjunction with other appropriate agencies.
* You will provide appropriate ongoing support to young people (and their families) as the key worker.
* You will ensure that individual professional standards are maintained in line with agreed levels, including full compliance with policy and procedural guidelines and accepting primary responsibility for the level of quality of casework recording.
* You will chair multi-agency planning meetings.
* You will feed back to the Team Manager any problems in relation to the effective provision of services and/or policies.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.