SEND Mediation and Tribunal Officer - Cheshire East - £21.17 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced SEND Mediation and Tribunal Officer to join a busy team in Cheshire East.
As a successful SEND Mediation and Tribunal Officer, you will provide key leadership in case management of Mediation and SEN appeal related cases, to ensure that
the service discharges its responsibilities effectively in relation to statutory appeals to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal (SENDIST).
As a SEND Mediation and Tribunal Officer, you will benefit from:
* £21.17 per hour
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Manageable caseloads
* Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a SEND Mediation and Tribunal Officer?
* You will coordinate allocation and attendance processes linked to mediation and resolution of all disputes relating to the SEND tribunal process
* You will attend resolution meetings with parents and other professionals in an attempt to settle disputed issues without the need for formal legal redress wherever possible.
* As a SEND Mediation and Tribunal Officer, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, including parents, legal services, schools
and colleges to deliver positive outcomes for children and young people and to limit the Local Authority's exposure to risk of appeals to Tribunals
Essential requirements of this SEND Mediation and Tribunal Officer role:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related professional field
* Evidence of, and commitment to, continuous professional development
Evidence of working with children with SEND
* Successful experience in/with early years, school, college, Local Authority, health, independent setting in relation to children and young people with special educational needs and disability
* Professional Development Knowledge of computer-based record keeping systems
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.