Social Worker - Enquiry and Assessment Team - Rhondda Cynon Taff - £35,745 to £38,745 per annum
Liquid Personnel have recently partnered with Rhondda Cynon Taff (RCT) to provide them with experienced Social Workers to work within their Enquiry and Assessment Team. This is primarily across the front-line assessment teams.
RCT's purpose is to work alongside families to prevent problems from getting worse, to provide support, to safeguard and to improve children and young people's well-being.
As a Social Worker you will manage a defined caseload and work in a challenging yet supportive and rewarding team environment. You will also receive regular informal and formal supervision and there are numerous and appropriate training opportunities available.
Benefits of this role:
* 25 days Annual Leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years' service
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Discounted LeisureForLife Membership
* Vectis Card (staff discount)
* Technology Purchase Scheme
* Flexible Working Arrangements (depending on the role)
* Excellent Career Development
* Excellent Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions
* Occupational Health support and advice
* Staff Rewards scheme
* Vectis Card shopping discounts
Your main responsibilities in this role:
* You will evaluate the nature of possible needs based on referral information and any previous records
* Undertake assessments in line with current legislation.
* Make enquiries, e.g. inter-agency contact.
* Engage in direct work with children, adults, and carer/s to carry out a proportionate assessment.
* You will be Working with children, adults and carers, social workers seek to enhance their problem-solving capabilities in a way that support maximum independence and choice
* Ensuring that case file recording is completed in accordance with departmental procedures and policy.
* Convening and/or attending inter-agency meetings/liaison, e.g. Child or Adult Protection Conferences, CLA Reviews and strategy meetings.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes