Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Rhondda Cynon Taff - £35,745 to £38,745 per annum
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities Team based in Rhondda Cynon Taff.
The Disabled Children's Team supports children with complex disabilities and their families. As a successful candidate, you will work with children aged 0-18 covering children in need, child protection and safeguarding, court work and Children in Care.
You will also be joining a supportive and committed team of practitioners who strive to achieve positive outcomes for some of the most vulnerable children in the county.
What's in it for you?
* 25 days Annual Leave rising to 30 days after 5 years' service
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Discounted LeisureForLife Membership
* Vectis Card (staff discount)
* Technology Purchase Scheme
* Flexible Working Arrangements (depending on the role)
* Excellent Career Development
* Excellent Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions Occupational Health support and advice Staff
* Rewards scheme
* Vectis Card shopping discounts
What will you be doing?
* Work with children with disabilities and their families.
* Deliver and provide social work services to young people and families.
* Ensure the welfare of children and young people is safeguarded and they are protected in accordance with the legal and statutory obligations.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work