Senior Social Worker - Child Protection - North West - Up to £30 per hour
Our client in the North west is looking for a motivated and experience Senior Social Worker to join their Child protection Team.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone who looking for their next promotion, pay rise or to experience a new and growing environment.
Your benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Your responsibilities as a Senior Social Worker:
* You will undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans, and manage a range of the most complex caseload to maintain or improve the well-being of children and young people. Professionally mentor and support other colleagues.
* Plan, deliver and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate review cases.
* You will liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure children and young people's interests are supported.
* You will ensure operational support and delivery of an Assessment Service for children in need or at risk of protection
Requirements of this Senior Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.