Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team - North West - £26.88 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Social Worker to join the Duty and Assessment Team based in the North West.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a supportive and a highly achieving team.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
* You will work in multidisciplinary and multi organisational teams and contribute to policy review and development of best practice.
* Work with individuals, families, carer groups and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
* Work actively with carers to identify and meet their support needs.
* You will manage and prioritise the workload, carry out duties using accountable professional judgement.
* You will work independently of direct support e.g., attendance at court, child protection case conferences without the presence of a team manager.
* Assess needs, risks, and options, considering legal and other requirements, including child protection and protection of vulnerable adults.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.