Social Worker - Child Protection and Assessment - Hackney, London - £36 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Children's Social Workers to join our client's busy Child Protection and Assessment Team in Hackney, London.
In these roles, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
Your benefits as a Social Worker:
* Long contracts for good performance
* £36 per hour pay rate
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
* Competitive pay rate
What will you be doing as a Social Worker?
* Completing Duty Visits
* Attending strategy meetings
* Attending ICPC/ RCPC
* Chairing core groups/ CIN meetings
* Facilitating care planning meetings
* Writing court reports/ parenting assessments
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.