Social Worker - Child Protection and Assessment - Lewisham - £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Child Protection and Assessment Team based in Lewisham.
As a successful candidate, you will be joining a busy, supportive, and high performing team to make a positive impact to children, young people, and their families.
What's in it for you?
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Competitive pay rate
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
What will you be doing?
* Facilitating care planning meetings
* Writing court reports/ parenting assessments
* Completing Duty Visits
* Attending strategy meetings
* Attending ICPC/ RCPC
* Chairing core groups/ CIN meetings
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.