Social Worker - Initial Response Team - Warwickshire - £32,798 to £35,336 per annum
Are you a Social Worker looking for the next step in your career?
We are currently recruiting Social Workers for this fantastic opportunity for our client based in Warwickshire.
You will join the Initial Response Team and work with families, building strong relationships and connections to help families find long-lasting solutions.
Warwickshire are pleased to be judged as GOOD by Ofsted in 2022 in all Children services areas.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* High support/high challenge model leadership
* Flexible working from home available
* Restorative practice
* Strong supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
* Preparation of court reports, statutory review, and child protection reports.
* You will participate in the duty system, including undertaking child protection investigations under appropriate supervision.
* You will be responsible for children and young people who are the subjects of Child in Need and Child Protection plans
* You will be attending meetings, including Child Protection conferences, strategy meetings and legal meetings.
* You will have responsibility for children and young people who are looked after by the Local Authority.
Essential requirements as a Social Worker:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work