Advanced Practitioner - Leaving Care - Nuneaton, Warwickshire - £35,568 - £39,571 per annum
We are currently looking for an Advanced Practitioner (social work qualified) to join the Leaving Care Team in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. They require an enthusiastic, proactive, and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent support to young people who are both in and leaving care.
As a successful Advanced Practitioner, you work with young people moving towards independence and help care leavers to achieve a successful transition to adulthood.
The benefits of this Advanced Practitioner role:
* £35,568 - £39,571 per annum
* Stable and supportive team and management
* Career progression opportunities
* Relevant training and development
Duties as an Advanced Practitioner:
* As an Advanced Practitioner in the leaving care team you'll be working with young people from 16 to 25 years. You will hold complex cases and will work with Personal Advisors and young people in reviewing pathway plans.
* You will provide high quality and comprehensive support to young people in all areas of their path towards independence and empower them to take a lead in their future plans.
* You must be passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of young people. You will have a good understanding of Leaving Care legislation and experience of working with vulnerable young people.
* You will be required to lead group supervision and promote and develop good practice.
Essential requirements of this Advanced Practitioner role include:
* Social Work qualified
* Social Work England registered
* Extensive post qualified experience in Children's Services
* The legal right to work in the UK