Social Worker - MASH - Warwickshire - £32,798 - £35,336 per annum
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join the MASH Team in Warwickshire.
The purpose of this MASH role is to make the right decisions for the families at the right time. This in turn will ensure timely and necessary actions to improve the outcomes for vulnerable children
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
* Manageable caseload commitment - aim for no more than 15 cases per social worker
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Commitment to staff well being
* Access to great training
* Highly supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a MASH Social Worker?
* Deliver high quality social work services, at a level appropriated for a professionally qualified post, to young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people are safeguarding and protected.
* Mentor, guide and manage Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub Officers (MASHOs) and provide high quality case work decisions and operational supervision of staff within the team
* Contribute to the overall management of the MASH team to meet service objectives, key performance targets and statutory requirements of social service legislation.
* Make case decisions regarding the actions needed to ensure the safety and needs of children are met in line with Working Together as part of an operational social work team.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Post qualified experience in children's services
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work