Senior Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding - Warwickshire - £32,798 - £37,568 per annum
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker or Senior Social Worker to join the Children's Safeguarding for the Nuneaton Office based in Warwickshire.
The successful Senior Social Worker will provide professional social work to a caseload of children, young people and families whilst maintaining the highest of professional standards.
As a Senior Social Worker, you will benefit from:
* £32,798 - £37,568 per annum
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Supportive team and management
* Flexible working available
What will you be doing as a Fostering Social Worker?
* Establishing and implementing action plans based on the assessed needs of the children, young people and their families, in conjunction with their family and other agencies.
* Carrying out regular reviews of individual plans, record outcomes and formulate plans based on those reviews.
* Providing detailed reports for statutory reviews, child protection conferences, panels and courts as required.
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need.
Requirements as a Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Post qualified experience in children's services
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work