Social Work Team Manager - Initial Response Team - Warwickshire, West Midlands - £44,139 to £50,023 per annum
Liquid Personnel have recently partnered with Warwickshire for the recruitment of a permanent Team Manager (social work qualified).
As a Team Manager, you will play an active role as part of the service team working in partnership with the Commissioning Team Managers to innovate service delivery capabilities. You will also support the Service Manager and other Delivery Team Managers in achieving organisational vision and outcomes.
The successful Team Manager will develop and maintain good working relationships with a range of key stakeholders including statutory partners, service providers, voluntary section and customers.
Benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Flexible working
* Relocation package
* Generous annual leave
* Free car parking
* Clear progression paths
* Manageable & varied caseloads
Delivery responsibilities as a Social Work Team Manager:
* Manage and supervise a Children and Families Team of staff which may include Social Workers, Family Support Workers and sessional Workers.
* Management of incoming work including prioritisation and allocation through caseload management of team members review and closure of cases.
* Identify the need for any appropriate service meetings, including those involving other agencies and to be responsible for ensuring that such meetings are called, where appropriate chairing them and for establishing clear outcomes and that any actions are followed up.
* Ensure that information systems are developed and maintained that will enable statistical analysis of the performances of the service.
* Build and maintain links with local voluntary and statutory agencies that promote the service and encourage good working relationships to enhance high quality service outcomes.
* Represent the council at court proceedings are required.
* Monitoring and auditing the quality of service provided by the team and ensuring any corrective measures are taken to meet the objectives set for the team.
Requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Registered with Social Work England
* Qualified Social Worker with relevant post qualified experience in children's services
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full clean UK driving license