Social Worker - Families First - Trafford - £35 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker, to join a Families First Team in Trafford.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a passionate and committed team, who have been described as a breath of fresh air, and who are always willing to help.
As a successful Social Worker, you will have the ability to showcase your skills and even learn something new!
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent pay rate
* Supportive managers
* Appropriate technology/equipment provided
* Work / life balance promoted
* Home working / Flexi working available
What will you be doing as a Social Worker?
* You will listen to service users views and enable their full participation in assessment, planning, and review.
* You will build and maintain high quality and appropriate professional relationships with children, young people, and families to enable positive change to take place.
* You will manage tensions between parents, carers and family members, in ways that show persistence, determination and professional confidence.
* You will promote optimal child development and be alert to signs that may indicate that the child is not meeting key developmental milestones, has been harmed or is at risk of harm.
* You will identify the impact of adult mental ill health, substance misuse, domestic abuse, physical ill health and disability on family functioning, social circumstances, and child development.
* You will carry out in-depth and ongoing family assessment of social need and risk to children, with particular emphasis on parental capacity and capability to change.
* You will ensure that the voice of the child is heard, and that families and partner agencies contribute in a meaningful way to the assessment.
* You will produce well argued, focused plans and reports e.g. single assessments and court reports
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience in Children's Services
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.