Social Worker - CIC Team - Blackburn - £38 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join the Children in Care Team in Blackburn. This is an excellent opportunity to put your previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
As a Social Worker, you will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Effective induction
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
* Flexible/remote working
Responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
* To undertake child and family assessments, in partnership with the Child, their parents or carers and other agencies, ensuring that the child and the child's voice is central to the assessment, with appropriate consideration and analysis of risk
* Together with service user and/or their parents or carers, to produce an outcome focussed SMART plan, following assessment that will meet the needs of the child, safeguard the child and promote permanence
* To provide support, guidance, advice and services to families to ensure that issues of concern identified in the assessment are addressed in a timely manner and that the needs of the child are reassessed and reviewed as appropriate
* To work as part of a multi-agency team to deliver the appropriate plan to children on your caseload
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.