Practice Manager - Children in Care - Northamptonshire - £42,041 up to £44,030 + £4,000 welcome bonus
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Practice Manager to join the Children in Care Service based in Northamptonshire.
As a successful candidate, you will be joining a large team that works with unaccompanied asylum seeking children (under 18) and with families who have no recourse to public funds. Day to day, you will be supporting, advising and guiding social workers as well as family support workers.
What's in it for you?
* Excellent starting salary
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* £4,000 welcome bonus
* £8,000 retention bonus
* Flexible working environment
What will you be doing?
* Support the Team Manager on day to day operational issues and may on occasions be required to deputise in their absence.
* Line management of the team.
* Regular supervision to enhance performance and case management.
* Carry out annual appraisals.
* Work within a fast paced team that strives to deliver positive outcomes for children and families.
* Work in collaboration with colleagues in the Leaving Care Service and external partners.
What we are looking for:
* Must have a Social Work degree or equivalent
* Must be Social Work England registered
* Must have Children in Care experience previously
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
* Previous management experience preferred