Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Bury - £33 per hour
Our client in Bury are currently looking for an enthusiastic and highly skilled Children's Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities Team.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be working with disabled children and their families; working with children in need, children subject to child protection plans, looked after children, care proceedings and children with a plan of adoption.
The team require an experienced Social Worker who has experience of working with children young people and their families, and who is committed to achieving good outcomes for children with disabilities.
As a Social Worker, you will benefit from:
* Good rate of pay
* Long term contracts available
* Supportive team/management
* Opportunities to work from home or in the office
What will you be doing as a Social Worker?
* You will be responsible for a caseload of children with complex needs. Undertaking statutory assessments, writing reports
* You will participate in the planning / reviewing of cases adhering to statutory timescales.
* You will develop and maintain effective relationships with children, their families and carers.
* You will liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
* You will maintain and update case records as per statutory guidance.
* You will write high quality reports as required and also where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
* You will work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative.
* You will be familiar with local resource networks and undertake capacity building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
* Previous experience working with children with disabilities is desirable
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.