Social Work Team Manager - IRO - Children's Services - Sefton - £42 per hour
Our client in Sefton is currently looking for an experienced Independent Review Officer Team Manager (IRO) to join their Children's Services.
As an Independent Review Officer Team Manager, you will manage the Child Protection Case Conference Chairs, LADO, CIN IRO and Fostering IROs.
Benefits as an Independent Review Officer Team Manager:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Unique role - doesn't come up as often on agency
* Flexible working opportunities to work from home
* Non-case holding role
What will you be doing as an Independent Review Officer Team Manager?
* Chair reviews and monitor the care plans for looked after children citywide.
* Use IT to chair meetings using MS Teams.
* Be able to travel to visit children.
* Utilise experience of being an IRO, CP chair or team manager / senior social worker
Essential requirements of this Independent Review Officer Team Manager role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.