Assistant Team Manger - Family Support Team (Child Protection/Children in Need) - Wrexham - £42 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Assistant Team Manger (social work qualified) to join a Family Support Team (Child Protection/Children in Need) based in Wrexham.
This is a great opportunity to join a tram with excellent management support and long-term contract available.
As a successful Assistant Team Manger, you will be responsible for the supervision of 5 SW's and an FSW, ensuring performance data is shared and followed up and plans are progressing.
As an Assistant Team Manger, you will benefit from:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Non-case holding role
* Opportunity for Advanced Practitioners/ Senior Social Workers to step up to management
* Chance to mentor and supervise newly qualified staff
* Long term contracts available
* Regular support from the team manager
* Remote working/flexible working available
What will you be doing as an Assistant Team Manger?
* Managing 5 Social Workers and a Family Support Worker
* Auditing case files
* Conducting Supervision with staff
* Mentoring lesser qualified staff
* Ensuring performance data is shared and followed up
* Ensuring plans are progressing
Essential requirements of this Assistant Team Manger role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.