Social Worker - Duty and Assessment Team - St Helens - £42 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join a busy Duty and Assessment Team in St Helens.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be receiving work from MASH, completing timely children and family assessments, working with children and families leading on support plans and working directly with children, their families, and professional groups.
You will be responsible for managing section 47 enquiries and managing professional groups and leading on meetings for care planning for children.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Long term contracts available
* CV enhancement
* Regular support and supervision
* Flexible working/opportunities to work from home
What will you be doing as a Social Worker?
* Manage cases varying in complexity
* Organise packages of support to service users
* Work directly with family members providing advice and guidance
* Work to empower service users through planning and evaluating services to increase their levels of self-sufficiency, competence and to facilitate independence from social service assistance
* Liaise with and take a professional lead in involving appropriate staff and agencies and cases and arrange for contact as necessary to meet the needs of service users
* Carry out initial, core and other specialised assessments to formulate support plans for service users
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.