Social Worker - Child Protection/Assessment - Knowsley - £40 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Children's Social Worker to join a busy Child Protection/Assessment Team in Knowsley.
As a successful Social Worker, you will work as part of the Child Protection Service that completes C&F assessments, Section 7&37 Assessments, CIN and CP plans along with PLO.
As a Social Worker, you will benefit from:
* Very low caseloads of around 18 Children
* Supportive Team and Management
* Access to very modern equipment including new tablets
* Cases are only carried up to initial hearing
* Long term contracts available
* CV enhancement
* Agency workers get access to the same training as permanent staff
What will you be doing as a Social Worker?
* You will act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection and looked after children cases.
* You will undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation, and review (APIR).
* You will bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
* Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services.
* Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres, and other settings.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.