Social Worker - MASH - Manchester - £37+ per hour
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Manchester for an experienced and dedicated Children's Social Worker to join the MASH Team. You will receive the relevant equipment, training, and introduction to the team to help you succeed.
This role is an opportunity to showcase your skill set whilst surrounded by hardworking Social Workers, with supportive management.
Due to the nature of this role, MASH experience is looked upon favourably. This team has been described as culturally strong, hardworking and a "togetherness" atmosphere within the teams.
As a Social Worker, you will benefit from:
* Excellent pay rate
* Supportive managers
* Appropriate technology/equipment provided
* Work / life balance promoted
* Home working / Flexi working
What will you be doing as a Social Worker?
* Deliver high quality social work services, at a level appropriated for a professionally qualified post, to young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people are safeguarding and protected.
* Mentor, guide and manage Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub Officers (MASHOs) and provide high quality case work decisions and operational supervision of staff within the team
* Contribute to the overall management of the MASH team in order to meet service objectives, key performance targets and statutory requirements of social service legislation.
* Make case decisions regarding the actions needed to ensure the safety and needs of children are met
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience in Children's Services
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.