Social Worker - Child Protection, Children in Need - Sefton - £40 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Children's Social Worker to join a fantastic Child Protection / Child in Need / Children in Care Team in Sefton.
The team are hard working and are all like-minded individuals aiming to better the lives of the children they work with. The appropriate training will be given upon induction and the caseloads aim to be capped.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced, dedicated team, and current Social Workers have described the vision and aim of Sefton as a "breath of fresh air".
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent pay rate
* Supportive managers
* Appropriate technology/equipment provided
* Work / life balance promoted
* Home working / Flexi working
What will you be doing as a Social Worker?
* Liaising with other professionals
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Single assessments
* Chairing child protection conferences and attending case conferences
* Child protection meetings
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need
* Attending court
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience in Children's Services
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.