Social Worker - Leaving Care - Lancashire - up to £41 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Leaving Care Team based in Lancashire.
As a successful candidate, you will be joining a team that embraces strength-based approaches, are currently embedding a family safeguarding model of practice and offer a good work life balance.
What's in it for you?
* Flexible Working
* TOIL (time off in lieu if working beyond your 37 hours)
* Manageable caseloads
* Family Friendly Employer (help to balance family commitments)
* Travel benefits (mileage paid)
What will you be doing?
* Taking a creative but pragmatic approach to practice, setting SMART goals.
* Creating pathway plans to facilitate change where it's needed.
* Ensure that Care Leavers have realistic and progressive pathway plans in place, striving to help them build safe relationships with family and kinship networks.
* Build trusting and genuine relationships with care leavers.
* Facilitating open and honest dialogues with them to ensure that all risks are assessed, and appropriate safety plans are in place.
What we are looking for:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Children's Services
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.