Mental Health Practitioner - Intensive Team - South Wiltshire - Up to £33 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for Mental Health Practitioners (RMN, Social Work or Occupational Therapist qualified) to join a fantastic intensive Team in South Wiltshire.
This role is focused on providing appropriate, effective interventions and treatments to people with a range of mental health needs, enabling and assisting them to meet daily health, social care and well being needs, in line with personal recovery goals.
As a Mental Health Practitioner, you will benefit from:
* High pay rate
* Ongoing contract
* Part remote working
* Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Mental Health Practitioner?
* You will work autonomously to undertake emergency assessment in a wide range of locations, planning and delivering defined, intensive, specialist interventions in line with the CPA framework to people with severe and enduring mental health needs, who maybe distressed and in crisis
* Where appropriate, you will work alongside other services to plan, deliver and review effective "wrap around" intensive interventions to manage risk and prevent hospital admission for those with the most complex needs.
Essential requirements as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Valid NMC or Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience in Social Work, Nursing (RMN) or Occupational Therapy
* Degree level or equivalent in Nursing (RMN), Social Work or Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.