CHC Assessor - Continuing Healthcare - South and West Norfolk - £300 - £330 per day
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for experienced CHC Assessors to join our client in Norfolk.
There will be lots of flexibility available with working from home and remote working, but the successful candidates must be available for face-to-face visits when required.
Must have experience within CHC settings and completing DST's.
Your benefits as a CHC Assessor:
* High pay rate
* Hybrid working
* 6 month+ Contract
* Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a CHC Assessor:
* You will conduct assessments for NHS Continuing Healthcare and NHS funded Nursing Care, working to realistic deadlines and proactively case manage individuals who are eligible to receive NHS funding
Essential requirements of this CHC Assessor role:
* NMC Registered
* Nurse qualified (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
* An experienced assessor who has used the Decision Support Tool for CHC funding, and has also been a part of numerous MDTs
* The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work/nursing/allied health knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work/nursing/allied health positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.